Old 06-08-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Bigger pond picture

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:21:08 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

It is a
mud, unlined (natural) type pond. Oh well, the frogs and dragonflies
and water bugs and other critters seem to like it. Anyway, I rented a
backhoe last week and made it bigger. I'll try to do a better job on
pictures in the future, but here is one I took this morning. The box
on the tree is an IP camera, the idea being that in the future I can
post a URL so that if folks desire they can see real-time pictures of
the pond, but alas, I haven't gotten all the "bugs" worked out yet.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g062007007.jpg

That is so cool! Great picture. Looking forward to the real time camera
running. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us