Old 06-08-2007, 08:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bent bent is offline

Default Modifying and starting with components in my earthmachine

and this has what to do with anything?

"Tomes" wrote in message
link.net...
"Eggs Zachtly" ....
Tomes :

It looks to me like we are overthinking this a bit.

Best to just ignore them, Tomes. bent overthinks *everything*. They come
here and ask about this and that, and they panic about this and that, and
never accept any advice given.

If you don't believe me, search their previous posts (specifically about
lawns and temperatures). You'll see.

Yeah, I know Eggs. I have been reading and chuckling over those too, and
thought about that before I posted this. I figured it may help someone
else tho, so I went ahead.
=)
Tomes