Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Looking for specific plant

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:46:29 -0000, MoMule
wrote:

Need your help,

About 12 years ago someone gave me a thick/green leaf and instructed
me to 1) score the back of the leaf with my fingernail and 2)place
the leaf in a glass of water until roots started. The roots started
growing from the fleshy/underpart of the leaf, not necessarily near
the crown.

I thought she said it was a Jade plant, yet I can't find any mention
through Google on scoring the fleshy part of the leaf to start root
growth...

Any ideas?

Deion "Mule" Christopher

Hmm, I found this in about two seconds: