Old 07-08-2007, 08:25 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Wheelhorse cut some brush

Couldn't wait for a DR field and brush. Really didn't want to use my "good"
Wheelhorse (520H the last year before Toro took over) - but I don't have
decks on the heavy old Cub Cadets or Sears Suburbans so I gave it a go. I
was careful to avoid the heavy brush (1/2" and bigger) but the smaller ones
and brambles, etc got chewed up pretty good. I was thinking of Clark as the
3/4" pieces of broken branches went flying in a cloud of dust LOL. When I
get a chance I'll make a pass through with a tractor and chains and pull
some of the bigger stuff right out.