Old 01-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Don Staples

Default And You though the Forest Service Was Short of funds!

Wimp! CL;-}
"Geoff Kegerreis" wrote in message ...
Not for smart foresters (ha ha ha). I was down near your country, Don.
The hell with that. Thick is an understatement!
Don Staples wrote:

"Mike H" wrote in message
Aozotorp wrote:

Aozotorp wrote:

That may be so - however, FS personel are probably the only ones who
know that section of country. It's surprisingly difficult to even know
where you are, much less look for little bits of spacecraft, if you're
not completely familiar with the territory. I once spent two months
out of a six month fire season trying to get a contractor recon pilot to
recognize his daily route.

And remeber the two that died, and the others injured. They were doing
their job, providing for the needs of the area. That is tough country they
were working, thick, creeks, streams, heavy woods, not for amatures.