Old 08-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Winsford Winsford is offline
Registered User

Default DIY Horizontal Palisade Fence

The horizontal palisade fence offers a much stronger alternative to the traditional panel fence that often blows down if the ground is wet and winds are high. In fact, just when you need it most!

While the upright or vertical palisade fence provides sturdy protection, it lacks the climbing support a horizontal palisade fence can so easily provide.

I've just published published details and pictures on my site, simply enter 'palisade fence' in the search box.
www.winsfordwalledgarden.com
Large garden-based website. Gardens open daily (April-October). New Gardening forums