Old 08-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Registered User

Default DIY Horizontal Palisade Fence

The horizontal palisade fence offers a much stronger alternative to the traditional panel fence that often blows down if the ground is wet and winds are high. In fact, just when you need it most!

While the upright or vertical palisade fence provides sturdy protection, it lacks the climbing support a horizontal palisade fence can so easily provide.

I've just published published details and pictures on my site, simply enter 'palisade fence' in the search box.
__________________
www.winsfordwalledgarden.com
Large garden-based website. Gardens open daily (April-October). New Gardening forums
Old 09-08-2007, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Winsford" wrote in message

The horizontal palisade fence offers a much stronger alternative to the
traditional panel fence that often blows down if the ground is wet and
winds are high. In fact, just when you need it most!

While the upright or vertical palisade fence provides sturdy
protection, it lacks the climbing support a horizontal palisade fence
can so easily provide.

I've just published published details and pictures on my site, simply
enter 'palisade fence' in the search box.

That'll be the invisible website then...
But in Google you get Results 1 - 10 of about 234,000

Old 10-08-2007, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , R wrote

"Winsford" wrote in message

I've just published published details and pictures on my site, simply
enter 'palisade fence' in the search box.

That'll be the invisible website then...
But in Google you get Results 1 - 10 of about 234,000

One of the benefits of people using gardenbanter is that the attachments
don't propagate through to the real newsgroups

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Old 11-08-2007, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10 Aug, 14:32, Alan wrote:
One of the benefits of people using gardenbanter is that the attachments
don't propagate through to the real newsgroups

I'm not rabidly anit-garden-banter, and in any case it seems to gone
rather quiet now.