Old 02-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Meeting programs

Marty Haber wrote:
I just received the next six program speakers from the Long

Island Bonsai Society program chair. Here they a April -
Kathy Shaner
May - Pauline Muth
June - Colin Lewis
July - Mary Miller
Aug.- Susan Amoy
Sept..- Jim Doyle
If any IBC people would like to see them, you are welcome.

Meetings are the second Monday of each month at 7 PM. We meet at
Planting Fields Arboretum in Oyster Bay.
There is no admission charge, and you may even participate in

our monthly raffle. Come one, come all!
Marty

==========

Marty: What an enviable lineup! Wish I was a lot closer to

Long Island.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
================================

How about other clubs? Are you having a similar roster of
speakers?

Let us know. Some of us may be in your area. (Isn't it Rotary
who gives points to members who attend Rotary meetings in areas
in which they travel? Maybe we need something like that in
bonsai . . . tho I don't know what the points would be good for
;-)

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --