Old 08-08-2007, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden Shredder Recommendations

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 13:41:36 +0100, "TheScullster"

wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote

| I seem to recommend them so often that people are going to start
thinking I
| have shares!

Yes :-)

| Bosch quiet shredders, the quiet being as important as Bosch as its

| different method of operation and works better.

Indeed. I have a 2200 and am very happy with it.

Thanks Nick and Charlie

Can you give me an idea of branch/twig diameter these will handle
comfortably please?

Bosch claim http://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itm01469.htm
"# Effortlessly shreds branches up to 3.8 cm in diameter"
--

Martin

Its a fair statement, if it goes through the slot it shreds!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk