Old 08-08-2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Coffee grounds

Dave wrote:
"Ken Lichtsinn" wrote in message
Has anybody had experience with using coffee grounds as mulch? Has
anybody used them for adding organic matter?

--
Ken Lichtsinn

Waiting for similar answer. I've got a cylindrical shaped metal trash can
with a plastic liner. I've been dumping coffee grounds with filter in that
can since February. I drink about a pot a morning.
Dave

Problem is, if you do vermiculture, and you don't throw the grounds out
one day, they will come into the house and take the grounds on their
own. After that, they lie on top of the bin and spell out Starbucks
with their bodies. Fair warning.