Old 02-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Wendy

Default Tag Name Question

Thanks Sue, I should have worded my original post a little better.
I knew it wasn't named, need to clarify the "Hybrido"
Rob informs me that Brassavola digbyana is now Rhynch. ???? Now I am
even more confused but then again, it doesn't take much
when it comes to the naming structure of orchids.
Cheers Wendy
"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:23:01 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

Many thanks to y'all. I think I am going to switch to roses!!!! *g*
Cheers Wendy
"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
And usually the plants don't care what you call them G.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

ROSES!! - This I am waiting to see...
But I will not hold my breath.

All of digbyana's hybrids listed in Wildcatt are under
B. digbyana.
Most of Ency adenocalula's hybrids are listed under Epi.
nemorale, but there are almost a dozen as Epi adenocalula.
Neither of which or should that be none of the above are combined
in such a way as to give Wendy's hybrid plant a name.

Sorry Wendy, we did try for you.

SuE