Old 09-08-2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Another view

In article ,
Galen Hekhuis wrote:

I went out today and took a picture of the enlarged pond standing on
the new bank and looking back at the spot from where I took the first
picture. You can see the chair I sit in to shoot weeds. The reeds?
rushes? anyway, the plants you can see growing towards the center of
the old pond grow right along the air hose for the aerator, and I'm
too chicken to shoot at them.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g082007003.jpg
this is the picture I took a few days ago.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g062007007.jpg
I don't know how photobucket does it but I'm glad they do.

Don't know where you live, but pretty area. Nice, natural pond.
Beautiful. A yard that size would cost me a couple mil where I live.