Old 09-08-2007, 07:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
tenman tenman is offline

Default tomatoes!!

Just went out to the small (6'x8')tomato patch and pulled off half a
dozen rotten ones - big storm the other day and they split. The fruits
are finally starting to ripen up and I got a couple baskets full. The
three largest at the back of the photo are each several pounds I think;
that is a 6" ruler.

I'll be taking some to work tonight for friends and saving a few for
sandwiches. Made salsa last weekend with my tomatoes and home-grown
bell, banana, and jalapeno peppers. Next up: tomato sauce!

Attached Thumbnails
tomatoes!!-tomatoes.jpg