Old 02-04-2003, 02:08 AM

Default A suggestion/question/request...

alt groups tend to get spammed and trolled more than rec. groups. however, I think
that one is moderated and a few years ago I think some people were kicked off or
something. people have tried to start groups and email lists as an offshoot to this
one without much luck. the experts are here. Ingrid

"BenignVanilla" m wrote:

I spend most of my pond time on rec.ponds. There is definitely a distinct
group here. I have also noticed there is a distinct, albeit smaller, group
over at alt.garden.pond.chat. The two groups seem to stay apart, although
the topics are very similar.

I have cross posted to both groups in the past in hopes of luring each group
over to the other (really I want to get everyone on rec.ponds) side.

What do you think about us, *gulp*, cross posting for a bit, on new
questions and topics ONLY, in order to get some more audience?

BV.