Old 10-08-2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Summer pond - what's that?

Hi U2..

So who gets to spend the summer outdoors?
k :-)

Well my fish and invertebrates from the warm-temperated
respectively subtropical zone..! Me, too.. But me, I'm used
to live an "emerged" life.. :-)

So it is an outside pond in which fish or
invertebrates (that need to spend the winter
inside) are put for the summer. Is that it?

Yeah..! :-) I suppose my definition was wrong. The barrels
and summer ponds do overwinter outdoors - the summer pond
guests indoors (they have a secondary residence there)..!
--
cu
Marco