Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default another snake story

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is an old line about snakes noy dying until sundown. Their
nervous systems carry on where ours stop. Our kids collect water
mocassins from the lake nearby (They are a danger to swimmers). If
you take the head off, it can bite you for four or five hours! Our
rule has been 'crush the head'. That works well.

Why not relocate them as we do? We take them to a isolated part of a
nearby lake and let them go.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.