Old 11-08-2007, 05:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default Another Beckett Pump........ :(

"George" wrote in message
If it is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer and ask for a
refund. Then buy a different brand. Pondmasters have worked well for me.

http://tinyurl.com/39a7qf

George

Thanks George. We found the receipt which showed it was bought April of
last year but couldn't find the warranty papers from inside the box. I
believe it was guaranteed for a year. I think this leaker will be my last
Beckett pump. Usually they just stop working after a few years. They just
"die" and don't trip the safety switch shutting off everything behind the
house (or in the ponds out front. In this weather that can be deadly.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.