Old 12-08-2007, 01:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_7_] Jonno[_7_] is offline

Default yellow leaves on lemon tree

Actually ammonium nitrate.
I used to make this stuff up in Tassie at Savage River.
You could set the clock by the boom.
Every time I hear an explosion I still think its lunchtime.
FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"George W. Frost" wrote in message
"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message
What is a gazunda??
The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night
Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.
Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree
And I was told many, many years ago by a professional gardener with 40
years of gardening employment under his belt, that lemons thrived on dog
poop. Haven't tried it myself but I guess stranger things could be true.

Look anything is better tha nothing in regards to manure.
Deepends on the nitrogenous content.
Did you know that urine at one time was collected to extract chemicals so
they could make gunpowder?

Yes, I did know that. For the ammonia perhaps?

Whoops, better not let the terrorists know about this.

They already know about it. It's in all sorts of agricultural fertilisers
and was used by the Oklahoma bombers when they blew up a US Federal
Government building some years ago.