Old 07-08-2007, 08:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default yellow leaves on lemon tree

FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message

What is a gazunda??

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night

Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

No-one has yet claimed that they do have one.

However some of us do appear to have some general knowledge.

Only wrote if you have one of those. Didnt say that ya did.
You still mad at me?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:47 AM posted to aus.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
"George W. Frost" wrote in message

Go outside, stand right near the root system, and tip the liquid contents
of the gazunda on the roots
best feed system for any lemon tree
.

Or deliver it personally, my trees like the service.

David

As nature intended.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:42 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jon" wrote in message
u...
FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message

What is a gazunda??

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night

Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

No-one has yet claimed that they do have one.

However some of us do appear to have some general knowledge.

Ok then who was the general with the gazunda?

General Nuisance at 2 am

Old 07-08-2007, 02:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message
What is a gazunda??

Katherine

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night

Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree

Old 07-08-2007, 11:18 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Luke" wrote in message
hi everyone,

i have a lemon tree and it's leaves are turning yellow, I'm not sure what
could cause this can anyone help me out, is there any info i can give you
to help fix this?

thanks luke

all my baby citrus are yellow atm because they're struggling with the cold
weather & frosts. following the "that which does not kill us makes us
stronger" idea, i'm just leaving them to it. :-)
kylie

Old 08-08-2007, 05:04 AM posted to aus.gardens

George W. Frost wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message
What is a gazunda??

Katherine

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night

Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree

Yeah well in the dark ages there wasnt much light and things didnt grow
real well. That explains the lemon trees poor condition!
Old 09-08-2007, 02:23 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message

What is a gazunda??

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night

Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree

And I was told many, many years ago by a professional gardener with 40 years
of gardening employment under his belt, that lemons thrived on dog poop.
Haven't tried it myself but I guess stranger things could be true.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:16 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message

What is a gazunda??

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night
Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.

Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree

And I was told many, many years ago by a professional gardener with 40 years
of gardening employment under his belt, that lemons thrived on dog poop.
Haven't tried it myself but I guess stranger things could be true.

Look anything is better tha nothing in regards to manure.
Deepends on the nitrogenous content.
Did you know that urine at one time was collected to extract chemicals
so they could make gunpowder?
Whoops, better not let the terrorists know about this.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:22 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jon" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
"jones" wrote in message

What is a gazunda??

The pee pot that gazunda ya bed at night
Gazooks, you guys live in the dark ages if ya still have one of those.
Maybe so, but it is still good for the lemon tree

And I was told many, many years ago by a professional gardener with 40
years of gardening employment under his belt, that lemons thrived on dog
poop. Haven't tried it myself but I guess stranger things could be true.

Look anything is better tha nothing in regards to manure.
Deepends on the nitrogenous content.
Did you know that urine at one time was collected to extract chemicals so
they could make gunpowder?

Yes, I did know that. For the ammonia perhaps?

Whoops, better not let the terrorists know about this.

They already know about it. It's in all sorts of agricultural fertilisers
and was used by the Oklahoma bombers when they blew up a US Federal
Government building some years ago.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:39 AM posted to aus.gardens

Actually ammonium nitrate.
I used to make this stuff up in Tassie at Savage River.
You could set the clock by the boom.
Every time I hear an explosion I still think its lunchtime.