Old 12-08-2007, 05:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Added DIY bead filter

Didn't get real close with the camera cause everything ugly is out in
the open at the moment. The wood construction (PT lawn timbers with
EPDM liner) was about 10 years old and leaking. While I was adding
the bead filter I also changed the lawn timber frame for retaining
wall stones. I dug down below the stone level about a foot to add
water and that tank/pond section came out at 200 gallons making the
total gallons of the pond now about 1400. In June I removed the
goldfish except 4 black one's I couldn't catch and now have only long
fin koi. Fish pictures later.
Regards,
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8