Old 02-04-2003, 06:44 AM
jammer

Default Newbie here needs to ask a question

Sounds really great....

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:49:42 GMT, "Russ and Cathy"
wrote:

Yes i do have pics of my ponds but i cant post them in here can i?
My indoor pond was a gift from my husband for my birthday this year. He took
the narrow side porch which had a concrete floor (50 inches by 13 ft.) and
put up walls and insulation etc and made it my mini greenhouse with pond. We
bought two 5 ft sliding doors for one wall and a large window for the short
wall so that is glass on two sides. Took out the wall and door and picture
window out of the living room wall ( that is the inside wall) and voila!! A
nice little room for me to work in. For the pond we bought a tank i guess
you would water farm animals in. Something along that line. Then he added
concrete around it with large rocks for decoration. He recessed a few small
clay pots into the concrete so that i could have some plants on the top. He
then added plumbing and electricity. Now the only draw back is..... i wish
it were a bigger room lol!
Cathy
"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:23:35 GMT, "Russ and Cathy"
wrote:

Cathy

Do you have pictures of your ponds? Especially the indoor one?

jammer

jammer