Old 02-04-2003, 07:44 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Tag Name Question

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:39:05 -0800, "Wendy"
wrote:

Thanks Sue, I should have worded my original post a little better.
I knew it wasn't named, need to clarify the "Hybrido"
Rob informs me that Brassavola digbyana is now Rhynch. ???? Now I am
even more confused but then again, it doesn't take much
when it comes to the naming structure of orchids.
Cheers Wendy

Sorry Wendy, we did try your patience.

You have (Ency adenocalula x Rhyncholaelia digbyana) under todays
name conventions or Brassoepidendrum (pretty name) if it were
registered with a pretty name. Since it is not - you can call it
Bepi. (Ency adenocalula x Rhyncholaelia digbyana)

Is it pretty?

SuE