Old 15-08-2007, 02:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default Hold the DR field & brush

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:

[....]
Maybe I'll hold
off
on the DR.

oh come on Srgnt you know you want that DR. just think of how good
it will look sitting in the corner of the shed with all the other stuff
that only gets used once every three years.

Funny you should say that. I was just thinking of my walk-behind Gravely -
wondering if there was a "brush-hog" front mower for it. I checked the
machine and it had grown roots because it hadn't been moved in such a long
time.

the visual I got from your description was pretty funny.
I know exactly what you mean about growing roots. with
limited shed space the things I don't use often tend to
become buried under the things I do use.