Old 16-08-2007, 01:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
allanrsmyth allanrsmyth is offline

Default Bouddi National Park 1

Late winter and most of our National Parks are just coming into flower.
Bouddi is just north of Sydney, Australia.
Unfortunately I am still using dial-up and my photos have been heavily
compressed, but it should give an idea of the area.There are many Eriostemon
((Philotheca) which varied from white through to a deep pink,lots of yellow
pea flowers, many varieties of wattle and others.
First photo : Eriostemon

Attached Thumbnails
Bouddi National Park 1-bouddi-np-14_8_07_8.jpg