Old 16-08-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Plant ID welcomed

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 16/8/07 18:38, in article
, "Dave Poole"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

I wish! Work dictates I'm afraid so I don't get free till the
weekend.

We'll be here if you have time to drop in for lunch or a cream tea.

Is this is an open invitation published as it is on an open newsgroup, I
assume it includes all readers otherwise it would have been delivered by
email? Correct?

Kindest regards

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk