Old 18-08-2007, 07:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Tomato Sauce Recipe?

In article ,
Ann wrote:

(Glenna Rose) expounded:

Southwest Washington is home for us. Stevia has not come back in the
garden. So far, I've purchased plants in the spring which have usually
done very well. Come winter, however, it's all over. :-(

Wonder now if I should find some seed and plant in a cold frame.

You could try it, but I do know Stevia ishardy to only zones 9-10.
According to this article, however, you can hang it to dry and use it
over the winter.
http://healing.about.com/library/blrr_031299a.htm

Come winter, mine are going under grow lights.
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/