Old 18-08-2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tbell tbell is offline

Default Mottled leaf paphs.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:47:51 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

I have a Paph Magic Lantern I'd dearly love to see bloom once before I die.
I bloomed it last in 1996 - 7, somewhere in there...

FWIW, Kath, I have a Paph DePerle which has bloomed regularly at higher
daytime temps than yours. It's in S/H in a shaded section of the GH, and mist
it on hot mornings. On the other hand, I bought a Spicerianum from Andy in
2/04, which like yours has grown well without blooming.

I figure I don't dare die until all of my plants have bloomed at least once
-sort of like the Winchester Mystery House!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200