Old 17-08-2007, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
paddyenglishman paddyenglishman is offline

Default buying bulbs

Just wondered ,as it is getting to the time of year when i should be
thinking about buying bulbs, if anyone knows where i can mail order
crocus bulbs from .I'm looking to purchase by the 1000 so i can
completely smother the large areas of grass round our house .We did
a large border down one side of the house last year and it was
spectacular with crocus ,daffs , and tulips.
I've found this site but i am a tad wary about buying from
someone i have never dealt with before /
www.greengardenflowerbulbs.nl/ i would be interested if anyone
could help