Old 18-08-2007, 01:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Bouddi National Park 1

Or you can resize the picture to about 800x600 with any one of a large
number on programs online. Try Irfanview or PIXResizer, they're free. And
the picture online is great!
Gary

"Mike Dee" wrote in message
In article ,
"allanrsmyth" wrote:

Unfortunately I am still using dial-up and my photos have been heavily
compressed, but it should give an idea of the area.

A tip or hint, I hope you don't mind. Instead of heavily compressing
your photos, get them how you you'd like to see them on screen, then
take screeshots of the subject, and post up the screenshots instead
(saved as JPEGs) - so they'll look GREAT on screen (but will be of a
much lower resolution, much less pixellated, and will be a small file
size for sending up via dial-up).

[...]
First photo : Eriostemon

Beautiful. As all of the subjects you sent up were, they show great
pontential. I would like to see more.

A nice freeware screengrabber for Windows is MWSnap. There are others
but this one is good.
http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

--
dee