Old 19-08-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics
ML ML is offline

Default ATTN. Gardeners: Free cactus.

On Aug 18, 4:57 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article om,

ML wrote:
On Aug 18, 4:14 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
jellybean stonerfish wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0000, ML wrote:

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it.
Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

Texas scares me.

stonerfish

Your loss babe. :-)

Long growing seasons.

You know, I thought about you, mi amiga, when I agreed I'm scared of
Texas...
I'm ****ing TERRIFIED of Alabama, and I *live* here.....however, I
imagine it is really really nice where you live.
If Stoner WERE gonna meet me halfway, I might as well just stop & see
you & you might have a cactus cutting or something....
especially cause Jellybean would never meet me and I'm not serious
about that.
But I am serious that, I have a visualization of your home, your
gardens, and it is really nice. Austin is a good place to live, yes?

I'd like to think so...

Just stay West of IH-35 in the Hill Country.
Anything East of it is Tornado territory.

The hill country Terrain seems to discourage them. The worst we get is
some hail from time to time.

~~~Thank you! It isn't the weather, though. I have to deal with
tornadoes here as a by-product of thunderstorms which I've come to
love and appreciate.
It is: driving across Texas takes so long just because of the
geographics, and it has a reputation for Redneck Hasslers, like
Alabama. It is true here, many
ignorant scary people amongst the good ones....its probably much
better around your area.