Old 14-08-2007, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

Default ATTN. Gardeners: Free cactus.

I have a cactus that has gotten to big for it's location. So I want to
cut off two or three branches. Maybe 7 feet tall. I would love to give
them away to anybody who wants it. This is a specimen I purchased at a
local nursery, labeled as "Trichocereus pachanoi". To cultivate, just let
the cut end dry to a scab, then stick it in the ground. Please respond
here, as I won't find your response if sent to my email. stonerfish at
geocities dot com has over 10,000 unread messages.

This is a great deal. FREE. I will not ship or mail, so you will need to
be able to come to me, or meet me at a location close to Long Beach, Ca.

Notice: It may be illegal to consume, or cultivate for consumption. I
grow for ornamental use, and expect the same from whomever I give it to.
References to illegal use, will make you ineligible for this offer.

stonerfish
Old 14-08-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics
ML ML is offline

On Aug 13, 7:55 pm, jellybean stonerfish
wrote:
I have a cactus that has gotten to big for it's location. So I want to
cut off two or three branches. Maybe 7 feet tall. I would love to give
them away to anybody who wants it. This is a specimen I purchased at a
local nursery, labeled as "Trichocereus pachanoi". To cultivate, just let
the cut end dry to a scab, then stick it in the ground. Please respond
here, as I won't find your response if sent to my email. stonerfish at
geocities dot com has over 10,000 unread messages.

This is a great deal. FREE. I will not ship or mail, so you will need to
be able to come to me, or meet me at a location close to Long Beach, Ca.

Notice: It may be illegal to consume, or cultivate for consumption. I
grow for ornamental use, and expect the same from whomever I give it to.
References to illegal use, will make you ineligible for this offer.

stonerfish

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it.
Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

Old 14-08-2007, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?- Hide quoted text -

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?

Old 18-08-2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0000, ML wrote:

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it.
Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

Texas scares me.

stonerfish
Old 18-08-2007, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:56:22 +0000, wrote:

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?

My post stated that I would now ship.

stonerfish

Old 18-08-2007, 07:26 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

I am back from a short vacation. For now the original offer still stands.
In a week or two I will chop and mulch. Sending the worms in my compost
pile to Pluto.

stonerfish
Old 18-08-2007, 07:26 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

jellybean stonerfish wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:56:22 +0000, wrote:

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?

My post stated that I would now ship.

stonerfish

Correction:

Your original post stated that you would not ship.....
so are you trying to say that you won't ship, or you will ship now?

Lol!

(j/k)
Old 18-08-2007, 07:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics
ML ML is offline

On Aug 18, 1:22 pm, jellybean stonerfish
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:56:22 +0000, wrote:

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?

My post stated that I would now ship.

No it didn't! Texas scares me too. But it would be about halfway
from where I am.

stonerfish

Old 18-08-2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

In article ,
jellybean stonerfish wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0000, ML wrote:

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it.
Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

Texas scares me.

stonerfish

Your loss babe. :-)

Long growing seasons.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 18-08-2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics
ML ML is offline

On Aug 18, 4:14 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
jellybean stonerfish wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:40:03 +0000, ML wrote:

That is a nice offer, Stoner. Wish I could take you up on it.
Perhaps we could meet halfway, perhaps around Austin, TX?

Texas scares me.

stonerfish

Your loss babe. :-)

Long growing seasons.

You know, I thought about you, mi amiga, when I agreed I'm scared of
Texas...
I'm ****ing TERRIFIED of Alabama, and I *live* here.....however, I
imagine it is really really nice where you live.
If Stoner WERE gonna meet me halfway, I might as well just stop & see
you & you might have a cactus cutting or something....
especially cause Jellybean would never meet me and I'm not serious
about that.
But I am serious that, I have a visualization of your home, your
gardens, and it is really nice. Austin is a good place to live, yes?

Old 18-08-2007, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

In article om,
ML wrote:

On Aug 18, 4:14 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
[...]

I'd like to think so...

Just stay West of IH-35 in the Hill Country.
Anything East of it is Tornado territory.

The hill country Terrain seems to discourage them. The worst we get is
some hail from time to time.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 19-08-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics
ML ML is offline

On Aug 18, 4:57 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article om,

ML wrote:
On Aug 18, 4:14 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
[...]

~~~Thank you! It isn't the weather, though. I have to deal with
tornadoes here as a by-product of thunderstorms which I've come to
love and appreciate.
It is: driving across Texas takes so long just because of the
geographics, and it has a reputation for Redneck Hasslers, like
Alabama. It is true here, many
ignorant scary people amongst the good ones....its probably much
better around your area.

Old 19-08-2007, 08:41 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

In article . com,
ML wrote:

I'd like to think so...

Just stay West of IH-35 in the Hill Country.
Anything East of it is Tornado territory.

The hill country Terrain seems to discourage them. The worst we get is
some hail from time to time.

~~~Thank you! It isn't the weather, though. I have to deal with
tornadoes here as a by-product of thunderstorms which I've come to
love and appreciate.
It is: driving across Texas takes so long just because of the
geographics, and it has a reputation for Redneck Hasslers, like
Alabama. It is true here, many
ignorant scary people amongst the good ones....its probably much
better around your area.

Oddly enough, I've never run into "redneck hasslers" here in Texas. The
people are usually helpful and friendly. Look what we did for New
Orleans (much to our current sorry and crime rate increase). sigh

The only place I've personally run into truly Hostile people was in
Louisiana, west of NO on the back roads.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 19-08-2007, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.drugs.psychedelics

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:26:48 -0400, rachael simpson wrote:

jellybean stonerfish wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:56:22 +0000, wrote:

I love to grow plants for ornamental use i will pay if you ship?

My post stated that I would now ship.

stonerfish

Correction:

Your original post stated that you would not ship.....
so are you trying to say that you won't ship, or you will ship now?

Lol!

(j/k)

Opps....I meant to say "My post stated that I would not ship."
Typo....

stonerfish
Old 19-08-2007, 07:36 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:41:07 -0000, ML
wrote:

On Aug 18, 4:14 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
[...]

Yes, but we're all full. Sorry.

(I guess I should add a smiley so I don't reinforce the negative image
of TX, but I refuse to use them on principle).

BTW, neither George Bush is from Texas.