Old 20-08-2007, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default squirrel eating plants?!@#$

"John Vanini" wrote in message
Hi Clarissa/Jean,

I am sorry but I just had to say this - I've heard of man-eating sharks
but squirrel-eating plants are new to me (lol)!

Sorry about that but now I've got it off my chest and I feel better!

If someone could grow squirrel-eating plants, they would make a fortune ;-)

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATING
www.rneba.org.uk