Old 20-08-2007, 10:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bigbazza[_3_] Bigbazza[_3_] is offline

Default brushwood fencing

"jones" wrote in message
What are your opinion on this type of fencing for privacy.

Is it durable?
Does it rot?
Does it last?

Thanks for any advice given
Katherine

Katherine... I have had the remains of a very expensive Brush Fence now for
years..

My answer to your query as follows...

Is it Durable.... NO

Does it Rot.......YES

Does it last.......NO

The first part to go was the Top rolled part....Then it slowly drops...and
big gaping holes appear.....Any dog or similar animal can break through so
easily...

Beautiful when first erected..Absolute privacy...Within a couple of years it
starts to deteriorate fast....It costs the earth and looks shocking when it
deteriorates ... I do not recommend it at all..It is also very prone to
fire as well...

Bigbazza Oz