Old 02-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Pete

Default New orchid forum

Prem,

That's ok, no apologies needed.

Anyway, I have registered with that forum to see for myself and I like it so
far, nice software and some more people have joined.

Cheers!

Pete

"Prem Subrahmanyam" wrote in message
Pete wrote:
Prem,

I do not own this site. I just happened to have come across that forum
while surfing.

My apologies for that, Pete...the owner of orchidgreenhouse.com
is known to post "anonymous" messages to newsgroups, pretending
just to be some guy who found his "wonderful" site.

I still stand by all my other statements...the owner of this web
site is bad news, all around. He's many times worse than that
Spike character from gardenweb.

---Prem
www.premdesign.com