Old 20-08-2007, 03:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Bitter-sweet promises - meyer-01.jpg (1/1)

"Mike Dee" wrote in message
Lemon blossom (Meyer)

...Lemon tree very pretty, and the flower is so sweet. But the fruit of
the poor lemon is impossible to eat...

Or so song goes, but we know otherwise, eh? :-)

I planted this young tree last autumn, its now late winter here and this
poor little tree has only a few leaves left and is looking very sad
indeed. Perhaps that once the weather improves it will recover? I HOPE.
I love Meyer lemons.

I've never seen a lemon flower, never heard of a Merey lemon, but I love
eating lemons :-) That picture is lovely, like a mutant daffodil :-)

Mary