Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default rec pond ponders

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
I have been a lurker in this newsgroup for a couple of years and i guess i
came out now because of my mad desire to have Spring come to STAY! This
group is fantastic and has endless knowledge of ponds ( and other things

as
well) If i cant have my own Spring weather, I like hearing and dreaming of
others Springlike weather. I live in Western New York and presently our
weather is not very favorable. So i like reading about how others are able
to get outdoors and get their hands dirty so to speak. So please be very
descriptive to satisfy my outdoor appetite lol.

Dear PondHouse Letters,

I never thought this would happen to me...