Old 21-08-2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Vanda Pat Delight 4 SuE - OT DIL & GD

Sorry - I have no idea why the JPG would not post correctly. Will
check later. -- Shrug --
Baby not orchid so maybe the orchid gods are after me.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:45:33 -0600, SuE wrote:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:43:54 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This is the 2nd blooming of Vanda Pat Delight, the flowers seem larger &
flatter this time.
Sue I am wondering if yours has bloomed again, also Robert?
Cheers Wendy

I missed photographing it. Got de-railed by a 15 month old
Granddaughter. But I did see lovely flat and BIG flowers.

Granddaughter and DIL at the Denver Botanic Gardens. She likes
flowers - just has not learned to discriminate yet. Her Aunt says
she is pointing to a weed.

SuE

SuE