Old 21-08-2007, 05:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Thanks Chewing Critters

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:24:37 -0400, Steve wrote:
I used to believe that. I'm not so sure anymore. Sure, if the squashed
slug or snail contained eggs that were mature, a very few might survive
the squishing and hatch out. Immature eggs aren't going to grow up and
hatch just being there on the floor.

I just know it works with Bush snails. As soon as I quit Squishing --
the population was easier to control. Less new ones were there
each time. The only difference on my controls was tossing them in the
indoor wastebasket rather than squishing in the gh with my fingers.

What works -- Works.
SuE