Old 21-08-2007, 07:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bigbazza[_3_] Bigbazza[_3_] is offline

Default garden planner

"jones" wrote in message
I may have to employ someone to plan my courtyard garden. I have to many
bits and pieces and not sure what goes where.

Should I get a Gardener or Horticulturalist?

Thanks
Katherine

Hi, Katherine...You need to have a 'Landscaper' in to have a look .You can
get many idea's from them..And they make suggestions and give you free
quotes...

I have had 'Landscapers' in a couple of times over the years...I actually
had them do the work for me as well......

You should look under Landscapers in the yellow pages , also in your local
area newspaper..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz