Old 21-08-2007, 12:14 PM posted to aus.gardens
The Lady Gardener The Lady Gardener is offline

Default Orange tree fruiting??

I'm also in WA, and my lime tree is in full blossom, similarly not stressed!
Both the mandarins and cumquats ripened very early this year
too..........could try to blame global warming, but suspect it is just an
odd year for odd citrus

Joanne

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Yes West Aus, the tree doesn't appear to be in stress, I have checked the
soil (moist) bugs are few so its just been damn difficult.
cheers
"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message

Our orange tree is laden with blossoms, now I know in the years 05 & 06 we
were getting fruit off the trees in June - Aug, so what has happened?