Old 22-08-2007, 04:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
O My Garden[_2_] O My Garden[_2_] is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

(Sorry that I can't post the clip here and I don't mean to spam or
give you any viruses)

Fact and Information about cactus & succulent and another plant :
http://cactuslover.blogspot.com

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: www.omygarden.net