Old 22-08-2007, 04:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

(Sorry that I can't post the clip here and I don't mean to spam or
give you any viruses)

Fact and Information about cactus & succulent and another plant :
http://cactuslover.blogspot.com

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: www.omygarden.net

Old 22-08-2007, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:22:02 -0700, O My Garden
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

By the way the URL as posted doesn't work, it is necessary to add the
Garden Tools.htm part to what is displayed as a URL/

Old 22-08-2007, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

"O My Garden" wrote in message
oups.com...

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

(Sorry that I can't post the clip here and I don't mean to spam or
give you any viruses)

Fact and Information about cactus & succulent and another plant :
http://cactuslover.blogspot.com

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: www.omygarden.net

So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?
Dave

Old 22-08-2007, 06:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

"O My Garden" wrote in message
oups.com...

Have you ever been confused with garden tools?

snip

I was once confused with a shovel. It took hours of explaining that it was
actually me.

Old 22-08-2007, 08:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
says...
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link:
http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

No, you are mistaken. For efficient pollination, the pointy end
should be positioned upward. Didn't you learn anything in human
biology class when you were thirteen?

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

Old 22-08-2007, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:10:10 -0700,
wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link:
http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

No, you are mistaken. For efficient pollination, the pointy end
should be positioned upward. Didn't you learn anything in human
biology class when you were thirteen?

I hid my eyes when they showed the movie. I'm shy.
Old 22-08-2007, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 8/22/07 11:34 AM, in article ,
"Charles" wrote:

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:10:10 -0700,

wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link:
http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

No, you are mistaken. For efficient pollination, the pointy end
should be positioned upward. Didn't you learn anything in human
biology class when you were thirteen?

I hid my eyes when they showed the movie. I'm shy.

SPEW!!!

Old 22-08-2007, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

Dave wrote:
So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?

Ho's is in the kitchen and the bedroom. Hoes is in the garden. Ho's
could dig up weeds, but get permission first.

or go armed
Old 22-08-2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 22, 11:12 am, Pennyaline wrote:
Dave wrote:
So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?

Ho's is in the kitchen and the bedroom. Hoes is in the garden. Ho's
could dig up weeds, but get permission first.

or go armed

Ease up! There may be even more intrigue in knowing how to select and
use the best weeding tool for the job at hand. See if you can pass
the Weeding Tool Expert Test at www.ergonica.com/weeder_features.htm#Tool_Expert
..

At peace with weeds... Are you a Weeding tool expert?