Old 22-08-2007, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:22:02 -0700, O My Garden
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

By the way the URL as posted doesn't work, it is necessary to add the
Garden Tools.htm part to what is displayed as a URL/

(Sorry that I can't post the clip here and I don't mean to spam or
give you any viruses)

Fact and Information about cactus & succulent and another plant :
http://cactuslover.blogspot.com

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: www.omygarden.net