Old 22-08-2007, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

"O My Garden" wrote in message
oups.com...

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link: http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

(Sorry that I can't post the clip here and I don't mean to spam or
give you any viruses)

Fact and Information about cactus & succulent and another plant :
http://cactuslover.blogspot.com

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely
garden: www.omygarden.net

So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?
Dave