Old 22-08-2007, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:10:10 -0700,
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:22:02 -0700, O My Garden
wrote:

Have you ever been confused with garden tools? How to use them
properly? Which situation should I use shovel? And when to use a rake?
Here is the clip to clarify you. You can see it by clicking the
following link:
http://www.omygarden.net/Essential Garden Tools.htm

Wow, I am supposed to put the pointy end down. No wonder it didn't
work.

No, you are mistaken. For efficient pollination, the pointy end
should be positioned upward. Didn't you learn anything in human
biology class when you were thirteen?

I hid my eyes when they showed the movie. I'm shy.