Old 22-08-2007, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

Dave wrote:
So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?

Ho's is in the kitchen and the bedroom. Hoes is in the garden. Ho's
could dig up weeds, but get permission first.

or go armed