Old 22-08-2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer raycruzer is offline

Default How To Use Essential Garden Tools

On Aug 22, 11:12 am, Pennyaline wrote:
Dave wrote:
So, should I use a leaf rake to rake leaves. And, a bow rake to rake bows?

Should I use an axe to cut wood, and a pick axe to cut picks?

A spading fork has too many implications, tell me how to use it.

Hoes, do they belong to the pimp, or should I use them to dig minor weeds
up?

Ho's is in the kitchen and the bedroom. Hoes is in the garden. Ho's
could dig up weeds, but get permission first.

or go armed

Ease up! There may be even more intrigue in knowing how to select and
use the best weeding tool for the job at hand. See if you can pass
the Weeding Tool Expert Test at www.ergonica.com/weeder_features.htm#Tool_Expert
..

At peace with weeds... Are you a Weeding tool expert?