Old 24-08-2007, 10:43 AM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Help!! Moderator Needed

In article ,
Steve Wertz wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:47:21 -0500, Omelet wrote:

Rather than filtering GoogleGroups, I just set filters to kill anything
with "Nike" or "Sneaker(s)" in the subject headers. I've seen nary a one
since.

99% of google posts are complete trash. Just kill ti *all*. I'm
not chasing filters around every day.

-sw

I understand, but I hate to kill out any legit posters that have
newsfeed problems.

I've had to resort to google groups myself in the past, so probably have
a bit of empathy for it.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.