Old 02-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Emrys Davies

Default Edging

'Gaz',

Wyndley Garden Centres are currently selling 'Eden' Lawn Edge (30ft x
3.3ins) - two for the price of one - for £3.99. They are made of a
wavy, rot proof, attractive green plastic and are easy to handle.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Gaz" wrote in message
Hello to everyone. New to forum. From Fife.
Currently I am in the process of doing a front garden and I am looking

use edging to tidy up. So far I checked B&Q and Homebase. These shops

have a
limited range of concrete edging and log rolls. Can these be bought

easily
from building suppliers at less cost and more range? Perhaps there are
websites to cater for this.
Thanks for listening.

Kind regards
Gary