Old 25-08-2007, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
someone someone is offline

Default What is eating my tomato plants?

"Wendy7" wrote in message
There is something eating the tomato plants? I can see doo doo all over
the
place. What to do? Help!
Cheers Wendy

I guess the others are probably right with their analysis of Hornworm, but
if you live in England it could be Vine Weevil. These slow-moving beetles
come out at night and chomp big sections out of your leaves. And you can
find their larvae in the soil of your pot, big fat white curlicue grubs.
OTOH there is no visible doo doo. So it's more likely to be a caterpillar.

someone